Wednesday 8 February 2012

Evey Action has an Equal And Opposite Eaction

A tilogy in thee pats
Pat 1: Evey Action Has An Equal And Opposite Eaction
Pat 2: Houston, We Have A Poblem
Pat 3: The Seach Fo R

It was London. It was 2007. We wee pehaps unsupisingly in a coffee shop. By 'we' I mean of couse, the usual suspects. We had been on a little time tavel adventue and had stopped off in 2007 fo a quick cup of easonably nice coffee befoe going home.

Time tavel has consequences. Almost evey time something happens that needs fixing. You come back and then find out you no longe exist because you paents didn't meet. Then you go back and fix that and something else goes wong.

"Do you emembe the time we got back, picked up the family photos and discoveed I had become you ganny?" asked Eolist.

"Then we went back to ty to fix that, thought we'd got things staight and when we etuned, I was you ganny," said Indigo Oth, though a laye of milk foam on his uppe lip.

"I ty to check eveything I can think of out when I get back. Is the cappuccino light bown?" I said.

"Does the gaden gate squeak?" said Eolist.

"Is it indeed the geen geen gass of home?" said Oth.

"Beas, badges and lions wandeing aound and chatting to us like old fiends?"

"Hold on, I think that may be nomal."

"Yep, I just found a note to myself explaining that one."

"Thank goodness this time eveything seems pefectly nomal."

We aised ou cups, clinked them togethe and toasted ou successful tip.

6 comments:

  1. and sometimes aanging things othe than funitue is ediculously fun too!

    Oth, made such a good ganny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deeply, deeply silly. I had no idea how difficult it was to bang out a sentence without using that symbol. But, as you see, it can be done.

      Delete
  2. Well, at least it's better than the time we managed to erase all the punctuation in the bible; I was exhausted by the time I reached Leviticus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New blog design, woo hoo! =) Roth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. Never sure whether I've produced original and fresh or something with purple and teal mould on it.

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated